A moment of joy and celebration literally strengths the body; boosts immune system, improves blood circulation and assists digestion to name a few of the benefits. Here, is a lovely exercise to assist you to get more clarity of your life purpose, desire outcome and what it is already working in your life. Take your time and make the best of it.
I know a lot of us are into self development because we believe that is what it takes to manifest the things we desire. However, I would like to invite you to answer this exercise simply for the fun of contemplating what truly comes out when you allow yourself to be in appreciation and positive expectation.
Tips of how to get the best results from this exercise:
- Take enough time and play with the details
- If it feels really good that is a sign you are on the right track
- If it feels bad, take a step back and notice what are you focus on
- Use present, positive language to describe what you want ( I am, I have, I do, I love)
- Let your inner child play and have fun without thinking of “how” it will come about
- Surrender and release
- All materials and techniques are confidential and proprietary, and cannot be used, disclosed or duplicated. These materials are unpublished and published works protected by copyright laws and no unauthorized copying, adaptation, distribution storage or display is not permitted without written approval.
- All personal details, information are protected by and in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).
- The use and application of any information or techniques supplied by Enlightened for Life is of full responsibility of the individual. The selection of programs, products, services, tools, templates or manuals are not a guarantee of income or success.
- The individual is full responsible for the effort and the results (or lack thereof) they receive through following the Coaching and information rendered by Enlightened for Life and it’s coaches.